Friday 30 October 2015

The Abortion


The Abortion

The abortion is a procedure to end the pregnancy, interrupt the fetus development and birth a child. In Chile, abortion is illegal to agree to the Criminal Code of 1984 and the Health Code. Therefore women who need an abortion have to do it illegally.

In my opinion, the abortion should be legal, because:

Firstly, would prevent many women perform illegal abortions, which are carried out by doctors who usually do not have knowledge needed, so that women could be irreversibly damaged or killed. If the abortion would be legal, women could go to specialized centers.

Secondly, if the woman or girl is raped, they should be having the option to choose whether want to have an abortion, because it is an unwanted pregnancy.

Thirdly, if the baby has malformations, I think the mother may choose to abort or not, because in the future the baby may suffer more.
For these reasons, I think that abortion should be legal for these particular cases; women should have the option to abort and is her decision whether or not to abort.



Andrea Chávez.
II Medio B.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you, in the sense that if the woman is violated should have the option to abort already that I do not I would like to have a child of a rapist because each time would remember me that I was raped, it would give me rage and grief
    Emilia Camus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t agree with you, cause it is not the babby´s fault, but I agree with you in a thing, if the mother was violated, and she isn´t prepared to have a baby, she can abort.
    Fernando Espinal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don´t agree with you, cause it is not the babby´s fault, but I agree with you in a thing, if the mother was violated, and she isn´t prepared to have a baby, she can abort.
    Fernando Espinal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aguanten los fetos muertos hmno
    Paulañon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree whit you,because if a woman is raped is entitled to shorter power
    Michelle abella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree whit you,because if a woman is raped is entitled to shorter power
    Michelle abella

    ReplyDelete